Nevada Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), Procurement Outreach Program (POP)
Government or public sector contracting – Many businesses and other organizations consider the idea of selling their services and/or products to the government much too complicated and overwhelming. In today’s marketplace, the government could become your best customer. The Nevada PTAC, POP* helps simplify the process and cut through the red tape, connecting Nevada businesses and other entities with lucrative opportunities through:
- Education on government contracting via workshops, webinars (sponsored or co-sponsored) and one-on-one discussions of a specific or general nature
- Marketing your firm, whether you’re a manufacturer, distributor, service provider or construction contractor; brainstorming for specific targets and mechanics of how the purchases are executed; providing bid information; and proactively connecting our clients with buying offices and prime contractors
- Procurement Technical Assistance to include working with clients on quotes, bids, proposals, pre-award/post-award situations and compliance issues
- Support Documentation to include forms, mil specs/mil standards, inspection and quality control, procurement history, clauses, regulations, etc.
- E-Commerce links to support exchange of information through individual purchasing offices, downloads, announcements, etc. A daily bid download and other information are also provided directly to your e-mail.
- Networking Assistance to enhance visibility for business prospects, encourage teaming arrangement opportunities and identify other resources to pursue specific programs such as set-asides, etc.
*Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency.
Becoming a client – Nevada PTAC, POP is pleased to provide Nevada clients these services without charge. To get started on becoming a client, please see the following documents:
(note: other offices are in Carson City and Fallon as reflected below in this site)
(note: a wet signature is required; for assistance with the form, contact the nearest office)
Upcoming events – To view Nevada PTAC, POP’s upcoming events, please click here.
Contact us electronically – Reach the Nevada PTAC, POP via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us for an appointment – see below Nevada PTAC, POP offices:
Las Vegas office: 6655 West Sahara Avenue, Suite B-110, Las Vegas, Nevada 89146 (702) 486-2700
Carson City office: 808 West Nye Lane, Carson City, Nevada 89703 (775) 687-9900
Fallon office: 485 West B Street, Fallon, Nevada 89406 (775) 687-9900